Wedding Information Pack
The venue comfortably accommodates up to 200 guests, including floor space for dancing.
The positioning of tables will be done to your requirements. A long table is provided for the bridal group. Wooden tables, seating 10-12 guests per table with an assortment of antique wooden chairs are provided for guests.
For smaller weddings, we will screen off a section of the venue floor space – this tends to make the remaining function space more cozy and intimate.
Large or small, our attention to detail remains the same.
Say your “I do’s” on the banks of the Fleur de Lys dam and enjoy the breath-taking view of the Majestic Mariepskop Mountain.
- Back up venue available if weather not permitted
- Bales of hay for seating covered with linen throws
- Steel frame with white draping
- Bottled water available at additional cost
- White linen umbrellas available at additional cost
The Barn is filled with old world romance and character which is unique and one of a kind.
We specialize in earthy, vintage, rustic and romantic farm style experience. The authentic Barn has high wooden beams, caulked white walls, rustic old cement floors, large gauze windows finished off with old fashioned wooden frames.
The barn is also wheelchair friendly
We Include the following in our Wedding package charges:
- Wooden Tables & an assortment of antique wooden chair
- Crockery and cutlery
- Tablecloths (white)
- Napkins (white & grey)
- Waiters & bartender
- One waiter per 3 tables for seated functions One waiter per 25 guests for cocktail functions
- Fully stocked cash bar (credit card facility available)
- Underplates (gold, silver, white, red and wooden)
- Cake table
- Gift Table
- Register Table & chairs
- Dance floor area
- Fairy lights and Lanterns
- Secure parking
- Supervisor on duty during your wedding
The following are excluded in our Wedding Package:
- Flower, confetti & décor - Please note only bio-degradable confetti allowed i.e. rose petals, lavender, bubbles, rice
- Flower arrangement & stands
- Music arrangement including sound system, microphone facilities & DJ (station is available)
- All food and drinks
- Alternative welcome drinks available on request at an additional cost
- Décor & draping
- Serviette rings
- Menus, place setting & name charts
- Dedicated waiters to tables available on request at an additional charge of R100 per hour per waiter for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Waiters and bar attendant cut off time 24h00, thereafter an overtime rate of R150 per waiter per hour will apply
- Overtime charges must be paid in advance or at time of request if not paid in advance.
- No overtime will be allowed unless fully paid for
A rustique, cosy cash bar is located in one corner of the venue and there are normally one or two helpful barmen in attendance. If a “tab” is run, a cash deposit is required to cover the cost of drinks ordered by guests.
Fully stocked cash bar (credit card facility available).